AtmoSpark is looking for prototyping engineers with backgrounds in mechanical engineering to help take its product design & functionality to the next level.
Blu Element is world’s first air-to-water extraction system designed for cruising sailboats. Blu Element is portable and simpler than current desalination systems on board to ensure sailors get their drinking water reliably.
As a Prototype Engineer at AtmoSpark, you will help create products and experiences that will transform the way we get water.
- Recent graduate or currently pursuing a degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering
- Preferred Senior or recent grad. (not mandatory)
- Intermediate knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical component design using CAD/ SolidWorks and/or multi-physics software
- Demonstrate rapid prototyping skills
- Ability to generate ideas quickly without a lot of background information or parameters
- Ability to gather research on a process and determine the most cost-effective route
- User-Centered Design at the core of your process
- Concept product development
- Comprehensive testing of prototypes
- Conduct/Record User Focused Testing
- Iterate and guide products through manufacturing stage.